는 헝가리 관광청에서 운영함
주소: 1027 Budapest, Kacsa u. 15-23.
우편 주소: 1027 Budapest, Kacsa u. 15-23.; 1525 Budapest Pf.: 97.
대표: dr. Guller Zoltán CEO
전화번호: 06 1 488 8700
팩스: 06 1 488 8600
포털 시스템: Liferay Portal Enterprise Edition 6.1.20 EE
프로그래밍: Webtown-Informatika Kft
Cookies are small files stored on a computer that are designed to hold modest bits of data. This data is used to track information about your visits to and between sites. Some of them expire at the end of your browser session. Other cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device between browser sessions.
We collect three different types of cookies:
1. Necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for the site to work and enable you to move around it and to use its services and features. Without these cookies, the site will not perform as smoothly for you as we would like it to and we may not be able to provide the site or certain services or features that you have specifically requested. Here is the list of cookies we use for this purpose in our cookie file.
• GUEST_LANGUAGE_ID - Language preference of the user's browser (e.g. hu_HU)
• JSESSIONID - Session identifier, which tracks the logged-in user.
• COOKIE_SUPPORT - Stores the 'true' value when the user's browser supports accepting cookies.
2. Google Analytics cookies
Google Analytics cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited. Expiry depends on the cookie in question. Google Analytics cookies are stored within our site's cookie file. Here is the list of those cookies.
• _unam: Counts the number of unique users that share content and how many page views are generated from the resulting share aggregated and anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website (where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they have visited.)
• _utma: Tracks how many times (if any) you have visited the website before.
• _utmb: _utmb and _utmc are connected, and track how long you stay on the website.
• _utmz: Tracks and identifies where the user has come from, e.g. from a search engine or from another website.
• _utmc: session based i.e. takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site.
3. Third party cookies
When you visit one of our pages that contains embedded content (e.g. YouTube, Facebook), you may be sent cookies from these websites. We have no control over the setting of these cookies. If you are concerned about cookies, we advise that you check those third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them. These cookies are stored in a separate cookie files for each element of embedded content.